I had first met Mr King in 2006, when I re-landscaped the front of his property. I have included the photos in this report. In 2006 Mr King was saving up and planning the landscape the back garden. Firstly a kitchen extension was to be construction on the back of the property.
Once the extension was constructed, Mr King contacted me with the following list of tasks and a design to be followed.
- 3 x Mature Conifers to be removed to allow light into the garden.
- Digger to remove conifer stumps, Break compacted lawn up, excavate footings for double retainer walls and transplant shrubs.
- Construct new decking area to connect new extension with garden.
- Construct inner breeze block wall with drainage holes.
- Wall to include stairway, In line with new extension doors and decking stairway.
- Constructing sandstone wall and steps, capped using ‘Indian stone’
- Constructing new fence line to screen decking area.
- Construct timber path area between decking and new wall
- Prepare lawn and border area by cultivating with mushroom compost
- Lay new lawn area
- Construct small rockery